Australia is a land of opportunities and every foreign skilled worker is given a chance to prove themselves. Australia has strongest economy and encourages skilled workers to be a part of their country. The skilled immigrants can use their abilities to meet the requirements of the Australian immigration. Australian visa applicants will be selected based on their point’s calculator test, and Opulentus is the leading visa consultancy where you can get answers for all your queries.
Migrate Australia through Opulentus
Various immigration programs in Australia
- Skilled immigration program
- Business skills provisions
- Working holiday visa
- Australian permanent residence
- Australians also welcomes immigrants who family is already staying in Australia under family stream migration
Immigration for skilled employees:
- Australian skilled independent visa sub class 189
- Australia skilled nominated visa sub class 190
Skilled Independent Immigrants should meet the necessary requirements for the eligibility of the visa:
- The age of the applicant must be 50 years or under
- All the applicants must meet the language proficiency
- The applicants must choose from the skilled occupation list and meet the necessary skill assessment
- Minimum of 65 points should be scored by every applicant and pass all the health and character requirements
Opulentus can help the client in solving their confusion regarding the documentation and visa processing.
Points based calculator:
The skilled immigration is based on Australian point’s calculator on which the applicant’s assessment is considered. The following categories are the topics, in which the applicants must score the minimum points.
- Skilled occupation list
- Work experience
As a leader in the immigration industry Opulentus takes the pleasure of helping their clients regarding their doubts and processing.