Opulentus helps you get a permanent residence in Canada
Canada is a mesmerizing country with diverse culture and rich heritage. It is a developed country, comprising of ten provinces and three territories. It is one of the richest countries in the world in terms of economy. The languages most frequently spoken in Canada are English and French. There is a variation in the climatic conditions from region to region. Canada follows a parliamentary system of government.
Is it your long-cherished dream to settle in Canada? If you do, you are required to hold a Canada permanent residence visa. For this, approaching the right immigration consultants is very vital. At Opulentus, all your visa needs and formalities are dealt with. We can help you get to your dream destination and become a permanent resident.
Permanent residence Canada:
Before you apply for a permanent residence for Canada, you need to know about the categories of people who are eligible for it.
- Skilled Worker Class Immigration
- Business Class Immigration
- Family Class Immigration
- Provincial Nomination
- Quebec-selected Immigration
- International Adoption
If you fall under any of these categories, you can apply for a permanent residence in Canada.
How to get permanent residence in Canada?
Canada permanent residence process is a little complicated because of the various categorization. Listed below is a brief description about each of these groups:-
- Skilled Worker Class Immigration-Individuals are evaluated based on the level of education, language skills, age, adaptability and arranged employment. You need to score a minimum of 67 points on a cumulative level.
- Business Class Immigration-Includes businessmen, self-employed people and entrepreneurs.
- Family Class Immigration-If any close member of your family is a permanent resident of Canada, he or she can help you obtain the same. In such cases, you need to be sponsored for a period of three to ten years during which time you can settle in Canada.
- Provincial Nomination-If you have a specific province in mind where you would like to immigrate, the province can nominate you under the immigration and settlement category. Once done with the nomination, the individual has to apply to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Quebec-selected Immigration- Province of Quebec offers individuals a chance to immigrate there based on the special agreement that it has with the Federal Government of Canada.
- International Adoption-This is possible in cases where a Canadian permanent resident adopts a child from a foreign country.
Why choose Opulentus?
Opulentus is the only consultancy that has remained in the visa and immigration business for over a decade, catering to the needs of its clients. Our services are genuine and reliable. Come to us today and allow us to serve you better.