Belgium is located in Western Europe and touches borders with France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. This great nation has ample of work opportunities for individuals who are willing to relocate here. If you too want to join the bandwagon, you need to apply for the Belgium Blue Card which is similar to the US Green card. You can live and work as a highly skilled worker here if you are a non-EU national but a Blue card holder.
In order to help you in this endeavor, Opulentus visa consultancy offers time-tested and fool-proof assistance. They not only give you the complete, updated information about this visa but also help you navigate through the entire visa processing effortlessly.
Belgium Blue card requirements
• Must be a Masters degree holder with a five year work experience
• Should have an employment agreement
• The contract should be of one year’s duration or more
• Annual income should exceed € 49,995 gross
Advantages of the Blue card
• You will be entitled to a temporary residence permit of two years which can later be converted to a long-term one
• The best part is that it makes room for family members to join you irrespective of their visa permit validity
How Opulentus is beneficial to you?
If you are on the lookout for some expert advice in terms of immigration related issues, you can safely lay your bets on Opulentus visa consultancy. The immigration firm Opulentus has been in this business for more than 10 years now and know what it means to their clients to get a visa approval. Hence, they are well-versed with the updated information as well as know clearly the pitfalls involved in the process. The plus point about Opulentus is that their services are at affordable rates.